Weekly Update

I thought I should put in an update as Lent seems to have been so busy with work and home which doesn't seem to go with the spirit of Lent really! Joanna Bogle, Catholic author and journalist, was in Dover, which is not far from me, talking at the Carmel Centre, attached to St Edmund's Catholic school which my art student daughter went to last year. Unfortunately I couldn't get over but anybody else who is interested to hear on what Joanna is up to can catch her on http://joannabogle.blogspot.com/. Joanna can also be seen on EWTN currently with her series 'Feasts and Seasons' and she has a book out by the same name, which can be found on Amazon or http://www.gracewing.co.uk/. Another book I could recommend by Joanna Bogle is "Caroline Chisholm the Emigrant's Friend".

I am blessed to be able to read at the Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday services this year. I pray for good health as I am not always in good health!

On Bank Holiday Monday 26th May 2008, I hope to attend Aylesford Priory for 'A Celebration of the Sacrament of Marriage' for our 25th Wedding Anniversay - quite an achievement! Mass will be celebrated by Bishop John Hine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorae

Saint Joanna

Reminiscing - Rock Ferry