Snippets - Fish


Had a bit of a clean around the kitchen last week. Sparked off by the Edam smelling out the fridge and having to take everything out and clean the whole fridge because my house smelled like a cheese factory when you opened the front door. This coupled with the smell of the dog who really need to go to the beauty parlour and the left over cat meat was not very pleasant. Decided also I had better wash out the water filter jug as it had turned a lovely shade of green as my kitchen gets lots of sun and resembled the fish tank on the other side of the kitchen – which also needs cleaning. And discovered that the bottom of the jug was also a lovely black colour (on the outside I hasten to add!). I think it’s safer to drink bottled water at my house or probably drink out of the fish tank!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorae

Saint Joanna