Matt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be?

Matt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Matt 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.


The Wise and Foolish Virgins:
Matt 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
Matt 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Matt 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Matt 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Matt 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Matt 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Matt 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Matt 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Matt 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Matt 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Matt 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Matt 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Matt 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

1 Cor 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1 Cor 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1 Cor 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Cor 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.


Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorae

Saint Joanna