Testimony of ex-abortion worker

Testimonies
Back
Testimony of Nita Whitten, former Abortion Provider
Nita Whitten



This testimony was originally given at a "Meet the Abortion Providers" workshop sponsored by the Pro-life Action League of Chicago, directed by Joe Scheidler. For more information see http://prolifeaction.org/providers. Priests for Life offers their video, "Inside the Abortion Industry," containing excerpts of the testimonies of many former providers. Order the DVD, "Meet the Abortion Providers" at http://prolifeaction.org/store

Howdy, y'all. I'm from Texas and that's why I talk like this. I'm not long and I'm not tall, but I am from Texas.

I was really privileged to be asked to come here because I prayed that I would have an opportunity to share what I know and what I went through. My testimony is very similar to everything you've heard today, but every situation is a little different, and I'm going to share some things with you today that I saw happen when I worked at the clinic. I'm going to share with you my own personal testimony of the abortions that I have personally had, and then I'm going to tell you about a miracle. And I believe in miracles. Miracles haven't stopped and God's not dead, and the devil is defeated.

I was hired by Curtis and Glenna Boyd in July 1980. The reason I went to work for Curtis and Glenna was sort of a long and complicated one. I grew up in a Christian home. My father was a preacher when I was a child. He retired from preaching and he became an engineer, and we lived a fairly normal life. I was, however, rather radical along the feminist lines. My mother was too, and to some extent I still am because I am a preacher, and there aren't a lot of men who think women ought to be preaching, but I am preaching to you today.

I firmly believe that God has called me to talk to you because we have a job on our hands, and I want to encourage you today. I don't want you to give up fighting about this. I don't want you to be discouraged. And I want you to know that you can win this fight. We will overturn these decisions that our land has made to murder babies. We will do it. I've got news... if there is anybody out here who is still involved in abortion, if you see me on this tape, we're going to stop legalized abortion in the United States. You can count on it. Mark my word.

Read full article here: http://www.priestsforlife.org/testimonies/1134-testimony-of-nita-whitten-former-abortion-provider

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorae

Saint Joanna

Reminiscing - Rock Ferry