Medjugorje miracle of colored lightning, changing sun, and conversions, seen by Fr. John Gibbons, OFM

The first evening I was in Medjugorje, my tour group walked into the town church, Saint James, which was packed with people praying the rosary. I remember walking forward a ways down what was left of the center isle, feeling so much serenity, in the midst of all the hubbub and confusion of thousands of people converging to celebrate the anniversary of the apparitions. There, in that church, I felt the power of the Holy Spirit, fully present. Amidst a crowded situation, which should have been terribly chaotic, in a hot place where strangers sat packed together in the pews, while others came and went, all were blanketed with an incredibly profound spirit of peace. I am not very charismatic, but when I walked into Saint James Church, I dropped to my knees and stayed on them, overwhelmed for a very long time.

Read more and to see pictures of the coloured lightening here: http://www.medjugorjemiracles.com/2011/02/859/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorae

Saint Joanna

Reminiscing - Rock Ferry